Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 05, 2005,
ellise,i wasnt saying that you ppl are being cold to me.i was just saying that i donnoe who to speak to;who to turn to.cause, being placed in the situation of mine,i really find it hard to.. to tell.ellise,who was the "he" you mentioned?he, the guy i felt comfortable with?who?first thing first,outsiders are better listeners.but i still donnoe who you`re talkin about.i did not hide things from ya all.i mentioned it to bibiana and jerlyn before.during one of the choir days or smth.i did not expect ya all to care for me blahblah.maybe you`ve mistaken my words,but what i meant was that i needed a confidant.someone like daisy in the past.like, i`m sure if you`ve got some troubles,you wont go tellin all five of us will ya?"we'll just treat each other like strangers or sth.and we'll just live our own lives."that sentence really hurts.but neverminds,like what you`ve said,it`s what you think and all,so i`ve got no say in this matter.maybe running about the cck estate lata on will do me good.qui vivra verra..que voulez-vous dire??que voulez-vous !!ainsi soit-il !
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |